Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Surveys and Outcomes
At the end of each project you will be required to report on specific outcomes. Pre and post surveys are a great way to track this information throughout the project. Below are samples of pre and post surveys but you are welcome to make your own keeping in mind that we will be asking you for this information:
- Who you partnered with – i.e. schools, businesses, daycares…
- Your target age group and the age group you actually served (the age group on your initial application and the age group you actually served)
- Economic situation of those using the devices
- Ethnicity of those using the devices
- Is it individuals or families using the devices
- It is students or job seekers using the devices
- Digital literacy level of those using the devices
- Monthly circulations of the devices
- Total circulations of the devices over the duration of the project
SC State Library Information
Many South Carolina State Library programs, resources and services are supported in whole or in part by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services.
Copyright © South Carolina State Library • All rights reserved